Patio doors are engineered and custom manufactured to do things your old patio doors can’t possibly do—like keep your room comfortable and draft-free and help you manage your heating and cooling costs. Available in sliding and swing models they provide problem-free, dependable operation day in and out. Engineered and manufactured for rugged, everyday use. These doors will help keep your room comfortable and lower your home energy costs, especially when you choose one of our Low E glass systems. They’ll give your home a look of distinctive beauty. We offer 5, 6, and 8-foot doors with two panels… 9’ 3-panel, 10’ 4-panel and 12’ 4-panel doors.
- Foam filling injected vertical main frame extrusions expand to add rigidity
and insulating value
- Vertical main frame and door panel extrusions are reinforced with aluminum
- Triple weather-stripping where door panel and main frame meet
- Door panels meet with over and under interlock and feature double weather-stripping
energySmart® Supreme Glass
- Safety glass
- Fusion-welding at the door panel corners transforms four vinyl extrusions into a strong, one-piece door
- Sturdy gliding aluminum screen
- Sloped aluminum-reinforced sill guides rainwater outside and away
At Elite Windows & Siding, you can be assured that the door you purchase for your home’s exterior, will be expertly made, installed and built to last. We offer a near-endless selection of exterior door designs to fit any budget and any home style. Call us today to find out what door, glass and color combinations options are available.